The first impression you make on homebuyers is the best impression you can make, so it’s incredibly important that your curb appeal counts for a lot when it comes to home selling.
It is imperative that you keep the exterior of your home as neat and clean as the interior.
Most of us become accustomed to our homes and are unable to see its faults. What we need to do, however, is envision our homes as products and try to sell them for the highest price possible by undertaking minor or major repair jobs.
The following will help improve the curb appeal of your home tenfold:
- • Mow and rake the lawn and get rid of weeds
- • Edge sidewalks
- • Trim trees
- • Clean windows and gutters
- • Enhance the best exterior features of the home
- • Improve the worst exterior features of the house
- • String low voltage lighting along your driveway
- • Clean and enhance the backyard
When buyers approach your home and they see that it has curb appeal, they envision that the interior of the home is also well-maintained and are more likely to prompt a visit.
This, in turn, will result in more showings and not just drive bys, which will inevitably lead to a quicker sale. Visit ComFree.com today and see why ComFree has helped homeowners sell over 100,000 properties.